* Custom Agenda Command - change clock/closed?
@ 2012-06-30 18:45 Nathan Neff
From: Nathan Neff @ 2012-06-30 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have a custom agenda command that shows
what happened today.  I'd like to be able to toggle the showing
of closed items on the fly.

Here's my custom agenda command:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands '(("7" "Timeline" ((agenda "" ))
      ((org-agenda-ndays 1)
       (org-agenda-show-log t)
       (org-agenda-log-mode-items '(clock closed))
       (org-agenda-clockreport-mode t)
       (org-agenda-entry-types '())))))

However, when I run this agenda view, and I set the value
org-agenda-log-mode-items '(clock) then I still see the closed items.

Is there a way to remove the closed items on the fly with a custom
agenda view, or
is a custom agenda view basically set in stone once it's run?

Thanks,
--Nate

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-06-30 18:45 UTC | newest]