From: Matthew Jones <bsdmatburt@gmail.com>
To: Simon Thum <simon.thum@gmx.de>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, Patrick Brennan <pbrennan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Google Tasks Integration
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 16:34:17 -0500	[thread overview]

Hey guys... I'm the maintainer of MobileOrg for Android.  We've been
implementing a lot of features lately and have a big release coming up this
weekend.

One thing that we've been working on is being able to integrate MobileOrg
with the Calendar on Android devices.  I'm hoping it can make it into the
release this weekend.  If you want to follow the progress we're tracking it
in this branch until we deem it stable enough:

https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/tree/calendar