From: Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk>
To: Patrick Brennan <pbrennan@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Google Tasks Integration
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:12:43 +0000	[thread overview]

Patrick Brennan <pbrennan@gmail.com> writes:

> This weekend, while trying to avoid doing any real work, I started noodling
> around with the Google Tasks API and I got a respectable distance toward a
> script which will read your Google Tasks and export them to Org-mode.
> Currently it will capture the task title, the notes, the todo status (TODO
> or DONE) and the hierarchy, i.e. child tasks will be correctly placed under
> their parents. There's still a lot of polish to apply, and of course, there
> is no bidirectional capability as yet. Still, I wanted to send out this
> notice in case anyone wanted to compare notes or thought it might be an
> interesting application to share. The mobile apps for Google Tasks are
> quite good, and if I can get a really good export going, I think this will
> actually provide a plausible alternative workflow to the existing MobileOrg
> flow.
>
> Patrick

I would be very interested in this.  I have links to and from google
calendar for appointments but could not figure out how to do either
direction for TODO items.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.92.1
: using Org-mode version 7.8.03 (release_7.8.03.283.g171ea)