* org-tag-alist - fullscreen problem when adding tags
@ 2016-05-17 16:38 Peter Sterner
From: Peter Sterner @ 2016-05-17 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm trying out org-mode's tagging-system. In my init.el file I added

(setq org-tag-alist '((:startgroup . nil)
                      ("@work" . ?w) ("@home" . ?h)
                      ("@tennisclub" . ?t)
                      (:endgroup . nil)
                      ("laptop" . ?l) ("pc" . ?p)))

Now when I add a tag the entire frame is split up in two windows both
of them showing the *Org tags* buffer.  Is it possible to disable
this?

There are no problems when I don't set org-tag-alist.

Many thanks for considering my request.

Petey

* Re: org-tag-alist - fullscreen problem when adding tags
@ 2016-05-19  8:27 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-05-19  8:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Sterner; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Peter Sterner <psterner@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm trying out org-mode's tagging-system. In my init.el file I added
>
> (setq org-tag-alist '((:startgroup . nil)
>                       ("@work" . ?w) ("@home" . ?h)
>                       ("@tennisclub" . ?t)
>                       (:endgroup . nil)
>                       ("laptop" . ?l) ("pc" . ?p)))
>

> Now when I add a tag the entire frame is split up in two windows both
> of them showing the *Org tags* buffer.  Is it possible to disable
> this?

FWIW, I cannot reproduce it. You may want to debug
`org-fast-tag-selection' to understand what happens in your case.

Are you using dedicated windows or some such ?

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: org-tag-alist - fullscreen problem when adding tags
@ 2016-05-20 10:12   ` Peter Sterner
From: Peter Sterner @ 2016-05-20 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode