* Org-mode 7.7 Broken with respect to mouse and checklists?
@ 2011-11-04 23:18 Patrick Brennan
From: Patrick Brennan @ 2011-11-04 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have a checklist in this form:

    - [ ] Item One
    - [ ] Item Two

In Org-mode 7.7, if I put my mouse inside one of the checks and press the
left button, I get the following message:

org-open-at-point: Wrong type argument: markerp, 471

The number changes depending upon where the checkmark is.

This works fine in org-mode 7.4 and 7.6. Any clues what I'm doing wrong in
7.7?

Thanks,
Patrick

* Re: Org-mode 7.7 Broken with respect to mouse and checklists?
@ 2011-11-05  8:31 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2011-11-05  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Patrick Brennan; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Patrick Brennan <pbrennan@gmail.com> writes:

> I have a checklist in this form:
>
>     - [ ] Item One
>     - [ ] Item Two
>
> In Org-mode 7.7, if I put my mouse inside one of the checks and press the
> left button, I get the following message:
>
> org-open-at-point: Wrong type argument: markerp, 471

I cannot reproduce it on development version. You may want to upgrade to
it, or wait for stable version 7.8 to be released.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Org-mode 7.7 Broken with respect to mouse and checklists?
@ 2011-11-05  9:40   ` David Maus
From: David Maus @ 2011-11-05  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Patrick Brennan