* Bugfix release request / agenda* fix
@ 2023-03-21  9:48 Дмитрий Логвиненко
From: Дмитрий Логвиненко @ 2023-03-21  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

Here I described my problems with the agenda* as part of a custom block agenda:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/orgmode/comments/11nmmgs/agenda_causes_wrong_type_argument_in_custom_block/

Later Ihor answered me that the bug was fixed by him:

    https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=92471e53031c4de36ecd65a37e28a48fd139ff4a

It would be very kind of you if you could make a bugfix release
including this patch.

Regards,
Dmitry Logvinenko

* Re: Bugfix release request / agenda* fix
@ 2023-03-22 12:04 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2023-03-22 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Дмитрий Логвиненко
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

Дмитрий Логвиненко <dmlogv@gmail.com> writes:

> It would be very kind of you if you could make a bugfix release
> including this patch.

If there are no objections, I will tag a minor bugfix release this
weekend.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,

* Re: Bugfix release request / agenda* fix
@ 2023-03-26  9:36   ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2023-03-26  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Дмитрий Логвиненко
  Cc: emacs-orgmode

> Дмитрий Логвиненко <dmlogv@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> It would be very kind of you if you could make a bugfix release
>> including this patch.
>
> If there are no objections, I will tag a minor bugfix release this
> weekend.

Tagged a new bugfix release.
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?h=release_9.6.2&id=c1e8e2ffc7e26591d89fb06beaa5309863f4eb96

--