* the buffer jumps when save a source code block
@ 2013-06-03 21:10 Not To Miss
From: Not To Miss @ 2013-06-03 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

after opening a source code block in a separate window with C-c ', it's
nice that users can save the original org-mode file buffer when saving the
code buffer. However, sometimes the buffer jumps when saving it. For
example, this snapshot is before saving:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/483ulfb34v3brnh/Screen%20Shot%202013-06-03%20at%203.02.17%20PM.png;
and this buffer scrolls down automatically after saving:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/63tzyki3nejxwmb/Screen%20Shot%202013-06-03%20at%203.02.41%20PM.png

Is this a intended feature? It is kind of annoying to me. how can disable
it?

Thanks,
Zhenjiang

* Re: the buffer jumps when save a source code block
@ 2013-06-04  4:17 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-06-04  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Not To Miss; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Zhenjiang,

do you mean that the view changes, or that also the cursor position changes?  I cannot find the cursor in the second shot.

- Carsten

@ 2013-06-04  4:30   ` Not To Miss
From: Not To Miss @ 2013-06-04  4:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode