* Issues with org-babel-detangle and :comments noweb
@ 2018-05-28 17:32 Frederick Giasson
From: Frederick Giasson @ 2018-05-28 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to have noweb references working with org-babel-detangle. Let's
use this example:

```
#+NAME: a
#+BEGIN_SRC clojure

(def a "a")

#+END_SRC

#+NAME: b
#+BEGIN_SRC clojure

(def a "b")

#+END_SRC

#+NAME: c
#+BEGIN_SRC clojure

(def a "c")

#+END_SRC

#+NAME: a
#+BEGIN_SRC clojure

(def a "a")

#+END_SRC

#+NAME: test
#+BEGIN_SRC clojure :tangle test.clj :mkdirp yes :noweb yes :padline yes
:results silent :comments noweb

<<a>>
<<b>>
<<c>>

#+END_SRC

```

Once tangled, the test.clj file looks like:

```
;; [[file:test.org::test][test]]
;; [[file:test.org::a][a]]

(def a "a")

;; a ends here
;; [[file:test.org::a][a]]

(def a "a")

;; a ends here
;; [[file:test.org::b][b]]

(def a "b")

;; b ends here
;; [[file:test.org::c][c]]

(def a "c")

;; c ends here
;; test ends here
```

If I perform org-babel-tangle-jump-to-org  everything works fine, I jump to
the block codes.

However if I perform org-babel-detangle, when I get the message "Not in
tangle code". The problem appears to be that the references are "embedded"
in the tangled block code. If I move the "test ends here" above, then it
works, but then when the tangled block code get detangled, I loose the
noweb references.

Any idea if there is a work around for that? I would like to use
org-babel-tangle-jump-to-org and org-babel-detangle while being about to
change the order of the code within the block codes in the tangled file.

Thanks!

Take care,

Fred