* Is <s TAB supposed to expand into upper case #+BEGIN_SRC?
@ 2014-06-07 19:55 Grant Rettke
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Grant Rettke @ 2014-06-07 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi,

When I type

<s TAB

it is expanded into

#+BEGIN_SRC

#+END_SRC

Is supposed to expand into upper case letters?

For some reason, my system won't tangle blocks that are all upper
case, instead only all lower case is tangled.

Kind regards,

Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson