* [Babel] Detangling with Noweb references.
@ 2014-11-22 20:06 aditya siram
From: aditya siram @ 2014-11-22 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,
I would like detangling to work even where there are Noweb references in
code chunks.

My reason for this is that I've have hit the following case several times
and haven't found a satisfactory answer yet:
1. I would like to break up the code within braces or parens into their own
chunks
2. I would like to be able to detangle the code in those chunks. This
effectively means ( I think ) that Noweb style references are not a
possibility currently.
3. I don't want chunks that simply open and close parens/braces.

An example might look like:
method {
    code;
    code;
    /* --- Chunk 1 --- */
    /* --- End --- */
    code;
    /* --- Chunk 2 --- */
    /* --- End --- */
}

Can anyone think of an alternative. And if not does anyone have any
interest in this functionality or is someone already working on  this?

Thanks!
-deech

* Re: [Babel] Detangling with Noweb references.
@ 2014-11-22 20:26 ` Grant Rettke
From: Grant Rettke @ 2014-11-22 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aditya siram; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

http://orgmode.org/manual/prologue.html#prologue

and

http://orgmode.org/manual/epilogue.html#epilogue

come to mind but I am not sure whether that applies to your case or not.

--
Grant Rettke
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/