* Visibility cycling with inline tasks
@ 2012-09-13 13:38 Christopher Witte
From: Christopher Witte @ 2012-09-13 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi all,

I have a document with lots of inline tasks scattered throughout it. I
want to get an overview of the document so I use S-<TAB> to cycle to
CONTENTS, when I do that all of the inline tasks are displayed like
this:

* 1
** 2
*************** TODO 4
*************** END
*************** TODO 5
*************** END
*************** TODO 6
*************** END
*************** TODO 7
*************** END
*************** TODO 8
*************** END
** 3

this makes getting an overview of the document very difficult (it is
hard to tell that 2 and 3 are at the same level). By using a numeric
prefix that is less than the level of inline tasks but more than the
highest level used in the document (for instance M-5 S-<TAB>) I can
get the result I would expect:

* 1
** 2...
** 3

Should this be the default? Is this also the behaviour that other people expect?

Cheers,
Chris Witte.