* Bug: bold text followed by footnote not bold
@ 2015-11-11  6:38 Manuel Koell
From: Manuel Koell @ 2015-11-11  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just encountered following behaviour:

*foo bar*[fn:1] will export as *foo bar*1 (not bold, with stars)

*foo bar* [fn:2] will export as foo bar 1 (bold, but you've to use a space
between bold text and marker)

I may be wrong, but I thought a footnote marker will follow immediately
after the word ends. Both examples exported to html.

* Re: Bug: bold text followed by footnote not bold
@ 2015-11-11  9:35 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2015-11-11  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Manuel Koell <man.koell@gmail.com> writes:

> I just encountered following behaviour:
>
> *foo bar*[fn:1] will export as *foo bar*1 (not bold, with stars)
>
> *foo bar* [fn:2] will export as foo bar 1 (bold, but you've to use a space
> between bold text and marker)
>
> I may be wrong, but I thought a footnote marker will follow immediately
> after the word ends. Both examples exported to html.

I cannot reproduce it in latest Org.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Bug: bold text followed by footnote not bold
@ 2015-11-11 18:54   ` Manuel Koell
From: Manuel Koell @ 2015-11-11 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)