* Support for table notes?
@ 2014-10-29  1:20 Jacob Gerlach
From: Jacob Gerlach @ 2014-10-29  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Hi list,

I'm having trouble with LaTeX export of a table that uses some footnotes.

It seems that export by default uses combinations of \footnotemark inside
the table and \footnotetext after the table.

This gets me in to trouble when the table is pushed to the next page - the
footnotes are left behind on the previous page.

There's a lot of discussion (here
<http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/1583/footnotes-in-tables> for
example) on the right way to do this. I'm content with just about anything
- threeparttable, for example, to produce table notes.

Are there any capabilities built in to org mode to handle footnotes in
tables differently or is this something I can only do through more direct
LaTeX tweaking?

Regards,
Jake