* Restart tablenote numbering by section?
@ 2015-04-28 15:07 Jacob Gerlach
From: Jacob Gerlach @ 2015-04-28 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode

Latex export explicitly specifies the footnote number when using
\footnotetext for a footnote in a table:
-----------------------------------
| One[fn:1] |
* Footnotes
[fn:1] Footnote in the table
-----------------------------------
becomes:
-----------------------------------
\begin{center}
\begin{tabular}{l}
One\footnotemark\\
\end{tabular}
\end{center}\footnotetext[1]{Footnote in the table}

My latex class restarts footnote numbering in each chapter (org top level
headlines), so in a real document the resulting numbering is incorrect (the
tablenote is numbered according to it's overall sequence in the entire org
document, as opposed to the chapter).

Am I stuck manually tweaking the exported latex or is there a solution to
get correct numbering from within org?

Regards,
Jake