* latex preview parallel processes
@ 2019-11-03 19:39 Matt Huszagh
From: Matt Huszagh @ 2019-11-03 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello. I have an org document with many latex snippets for which I use
the org latex preview facility. As the document has gotten bigger, any
changes requiring a rebuild of all images (e.g. changing
`org-format-latex-header') takes longer and longer to the point where
it now takes me over an hour to generate all images. Since all images
are mutually independent, I was wondering if it's possible to run
these tasks in parallel to make use of my multiple CPU cores. If this
is not currently possible, what would it take to get this working and
how could I help?

Thanks
Matt