* org-mode on old pocket pc phone
@ 2015-06-23 14:00 cédric ody
From: cédric ody @ 2015-06-23 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I hold an old pocket pc phone on which I have been able to install an
binary version of emacs I have found on the web. This binary version
is compiled for the arm processor that is on the device.

I'd like to use main commands of org-mode, cycling and planning
basically. I probably need to remove some packages like org-export and
so on.

I have downloaded an old version of org-mode (6.36) but I have not
compiled it. I don't know how to compile el files into elc ones with
such a configuration. On the emulator I am working on, I have problems
of exhausted memory when loading the line "require 'org" in the
.emacs.

Could you tell me which el files are needed to get the cycling and
planning tasks only. Can I use them without compiling them? Assuming
that the 6.36 version works on the 20.4 emacs I have...

thanks, cédric

* Re: org-mode on old pocket pc phone
@ 2015-06-23 20:13 ` cédric ody
From: cédric ody @ 2015-06-23 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I have found a solution by using the outline-magic.el and table.el
emacs extensions. So I can wrap/unwrap my headlines and format tables
with pipes.

Is there a easy way to get the TODO-DONE-SCHEDULED features of
org-mode in a simple el file?

Cédric