* org-src-notify-natively and variable-pitch-mode interaction
@ 2013-04-26  7:54 Dov Grobgeld
From: Dov Grobgeld @ 2013-04-26  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

 I am typically using variable-pitch-mode=t when editing org-files. But
embedded source code I would like to have in a fixed-pitch font. This works
well when org-src-notify-natively is nil, but when turned on, part of the
source code syntax highlightening (in my case python) is also turned into
using variable pitch font. I realize this is because neither org-mode nor
the syntax highlightening engine have a full cover of the various semantic
parts, but both rely on the default font for part of their markup. Is there
any way to work around this?

Thanks!
Dov