* Re: Exporting to groff, now in org-export.el
       [not found] <mailman.89.1341763227.10031.emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
@ 2012-07-08 20:30 ` Luis Anaya
From: Luis Anaya @ 2012-07-08 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi:

I added the ability to modify positioning for EPS images. It maps to the
parameters for .PSPIC calls. It only works with EPS images being that
groff PIC images are self contained.

Source:      http://ppl.ug/v-RtLdtfM2E/
PDF Output:  http://ppl.ug/wbx7AVcI_Ak/

Tables might take some doing, but that'll be the next thing to work on.

--
Luis Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com

* [dev] Org inline src block not being triggered in org-export.el
       [not found] <mailman.89.1341763227.10031.emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
@ 2012-07-10 20:16 ` Luis Anaya
From: Luis Anaya @ 2012-07-10 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm testing inline source and nothing is being printed. Nothing is
happening. No errors, no messages, no nothing. Definition to the corret
inline-src-block function is in the definition list. But it does not
seems that is executing at all.

So, what am I doing wrong? :)

-- org mode source --
* Test

src_awk{BEGIN{}}

Verbage verbage src_python[]{def mondinga: a+1} verbage verbage
src_lisp[]{(defun x (y) (* y y))} verbiage verbiage verbiage.
---

-- groff output --
.AR "Org User"
.TL
testinline
.AU "Luis Anaya"
.ND "2012-07-10"
.MT 0
.H 1 "Test"

.P
Verbage verbage verbage verbage
verbiage verbiage verbiage.

--

I ran it without the []'s and the results are the same. Nothing is
showing up.

??

--
Luis R. Anaya
papo anaya aroba hot mail punto com
"Do not use 100 words if you can say it in 10" - Yamamoto Tsunetomo

* Re: [dev] Org inline src block not being triggered in org-export.el
@ 2012-07-10 21:15   ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2012-07-10 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Luis Anaya; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Luis Anaya <papoanaya@hotmail.com> writes:

> I'm testing inline source and nothing is being printed. Nothing is
> happening. No errors, no messages, no nothing. Definition to the corret
> inline-src-block function is in the definition list. But it does not
> seems that is executing at all.
>
> So, what am I doing wrong? :)

In all of your code blocks, the code you've written doesn't cause any
output or return values, so there is nothing for the inline code blocks
to return.

Try this instead

[-- Attachment #2: inline.org --]
[-- Type: text/x-org, Size: 209 bytes --]

* Test

One plus one equals src_R{1+1}.

Two plus two equals src_lisp{(+ 2 2)}.

A definition returns "src_lisp[]{(defun x (y) (* y y))} ".

Three plus three equals src_python{return 3 + 3}.

Best,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte

* Re: Org inline src block not being triggered in org-export.el
@ 2012-07-10 22:47     ` Luis Anaya
From: Luis Anaya @ 2012-07-10 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Eric Schulte <eric.schulte@gmx.com> writes:
Hi:

> Luis Anaya <papoanaya@hotmail.com> writes:

> In all of your code blocks, the code you've written doesn't cause any
> output or return values, so there is nothing for the inline code blocks
> to return.

Oh...

 >.>
 <.<

Well, this is embarrasing...

Thanks for clarifying that.

I tried this with returned values and it worked. I am going to try with
the Options: ^:nil being that perl is returning back with
=4\n=. Formatting on lisp and emacs lisp comes back fine.

Thanks a bunch, let me keep on trucking. :)