From: Ben Ward <benjamin.ward@bathspa.org>
To: "Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Images from R in LaTeX and PDF
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 19:37:59 +0000	[thread overview]

#+begin_src R :exports both
  full <- read.csv(file="~/Documents/BSc Biology/Third Year/BY6001-40 -
Dissertation/Data and Analysis/Evolution Results.csv", head=T)
  library("lattice")
  ecoli = subset(full, Bacterium=="E.coli")
  edett = subset(ecoli, Cleaner=="Dettol")
  egarl = subset(ecoli, Cleaner=="Garlic")
MIC.mod = lm(MIC. ~ 1+Challenge*Cleaner*Replicate, data=ecoli)
#+end_src

#+begin_src R :file fig1.pdf
  xyplot( MIC.+fitted(MIC.mod) ~ Challenge, data=ecoli,
xlab="Challenge", ylab="MIC %", auto.key=TRUE)
#+end_src

#+attr_latex: width=0.6\textwidth wrap placement={h}{0.4\textwidth}
#+label: fig:one
#+caption: Linar Plot of real data and fitted model values
#+results: fig1
[[file:fig1.pdf]]

In the case of this code, actually altering size works, but it keeps
putting the image at the end of my document. Then other images, placed
with pretty much the same code, give or take for filenames and such,
won't increace in size, but will alter their movement.
I'm wondering if using pure latex for my images would be an easier solution.

Cheers,
Ben.