* SOLVED?  org-babel-tangle-lang-exts must be initialized? how to get syntax coloring?
@ 2010-09-08 15:16 Cook, Malcolm
From: Cook, Malcolm @ 2010-09-08 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'emacs-orgmode@gnu.org'

I am following up with a workaround for this old issue (from July).

This problem persists with latest `git pull` on orgmode version 7.01

This minimal init file will cause it:

(require 'org-install)
;(require 'org)
(require 'ob-perl)

uncomment the 2nd line, and the problem goes away.

Cheers,

Malcolm Cook
Stowers Institute for Medical Research -  Bioinformatics
Kansas City, Missouri  USA

* Re: SOLVED? org-babel-tangle-lang-exts must be initialized? how to get syntax coloring?
@ 2010-09-08 17:35 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-09-08 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cook, Malcolm; +Cc: 'emacs-orgmode@gnu.org'

Hi Malcolm,

I've just pushed up a change that should fix this issue.  After updating
from git you will have to run

  make clean && make

to ensure that the org-install.el file is regenerated.

Please let me know if the problem persists -- Eric

@ 2010-09-08 18:06   ` Cook, Malcolm
From: Cook, Malcolm @ 2010-09-08 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Eric Schulte'; +Cc: 'emacs-orgmode@gnu.org'

fix confirmed.