* tables: is it possible to use a comma instead of a period as a number delimiter
@ 2011-05-15 23:12 Izzie
From: Izzie @ 2011-05-15 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I started using org tables including a column of numbers formatted the European
way with a comma instead of a period, for example 127,43 for 127.43.

When I use a formula to sum the whole column it expect a period and ends up with
a false calculation. I'd revert my numbers to the American format but this table
is used for accounting so it's not an option. Going through the manual didn't
provide any help.

Is there a way to have org use the european format or am I to ditch the formula
and make use of C-c + to manually calculate the sum ?

Izzie