* serious calendar integration bug
@ 2011-04-27 15:06 Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2011-04-27 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi folks,

Using a recent git version of org-mode (release_7.5.209.g1a687) with a
fairly recent emacs-snapshot (20110408-1, a package from the debian
emacs-snapshot ppa, but running under ubuntu maverick), I'm having a really
terrible calendar bug -- not sure if it comes from org or from emacs, but
reporting here in case anyone else has seen it.  Attempts to insert a
timestamped schedule or deadline using C-c C-s or C-c C-d bring up an EMPTY
buffer called Calendar, while REPLACING THE CONTENTS of the active buffer
with the text of a calendar.  I had a near-catastrophic moment where I
killed what I thought was a calendar buffer, but then ended up erasing my
main reference file for all my org notes.  Has anyone seen this behaviour?
And do you think it comes form org or calendar?

Oops gotta run, thanks,

Matt