* outline formatting in html
@ 2011-05-06  3:59 Skip Collins
From: Skip Collins @ 2011-05-06  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I thought this would be easy. But I cannot find a way to get html
formatted the way I want. I would like to view org content in
"traditional" outline format, with indentation, Roman numerals for
the top level heading, etc:

 I. This is a top level heading
II. Here is another level-1 heading
    A. Here is a level 2 heading
        1. This is a level-3 heading
        2. Another level-3
            a. Level-4
            b. Another level-4
                (1) Level-5
                    (a) Level-6
    B. Another level 2

When I customize org-export-section-number-format, I do not get
exactly what I want in html output. All heading numbers include
higher level numbers, e.g. II.A.2.b. I am looking for a less cluttered
output in which a heading only includes the single counter for its level.