* Doing calculations on clocktable
@ 2011-06-07 12:48 Gustav Wikström
From: Gustav Wikström @ 2011-06-07 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello!

I'm trying to do some calculations on a clocktable in org-mode. But the way
times are displayed as strings with a colon between hours and minutest makes
it a bit difficult.. Does someone have any tips on how to overcome this
obstacle?

Best regards

Gustav

* Re: Doing calculations on clocktable
@ 2011-06-07 14:40 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-06-07 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gustav Wikström; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Gustav Wikström <gustav.erik@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello!
>

> I'm trying to do some calculations on a clocktable in org-mode. But the way
> times are displayed as strings with a colon between hours and minutest makes
> it a bit difficult.. Does someone have any tips on how to overcome this
> obstacle?

Hi Gustav,

See http://orgmode.org/worg/org-hacks.html#sec-1_2_6 for some helper
functions which can be used to convert between time strings and integers
in Org-mode table formula.

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte