* Daisy chain file/heading links
@ 2011-05-10 14:25 Derek Thomas
From: Derek Thomas @ 2011-05-10 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, is there a way to daisy chain the searches in links?  I'm linking
several files that are organized in a heading, subheading, paragraph
format (paragraphs are numbered) and I'd like to specify a link like
this [[file:example.org::*Heading::*Subheading::P. 1][test link]].
The problem is that the subheadings and paragraph numbers are not
unique.  I also don't really want to set CUSTOM_ID properties for
every paragraph.  Thanks.

Derek