* [ORGMOBILE] Styled TODO keywords not showing on my ipod touch
@ 2009-11-18 22:03 Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2009-11-18 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

My instance of orgmobile is working great, however, from the screenshots in
the website, I can see that the TODO keywords are styled with a colored
background and foreground. Besides that, they appear after the item. Mine
are just uppercase black and white, the same font and the rest of the item.
How could I setup orgmobile to use the style like the ones in the
screenshots?

Here's what I mean: http://mobileorg.ncogni.to/images/bigphone.png

Thanks,

Marcelo.

* Re: [ORGMOBILE] Styled TODO keywords not showing on my ipod touch
@ 2009-11-18 22:09 ` Richard Moreland
From: Richard Moreland @ 2009-11-18 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Marcelo,

I made a FAQ a while back about this, it is linked from the MobileOrg website:

http://wiki.github.com/richard/mobileorg/frequently-asked-questions

"This situation most commonly occurs if you are not using Org-mode integration (org-mobile-push and pull). You will need to place lines like the following in the Org-file you link to from MobileOrg (typically index.org):

#+TODO: TODO | DONE
#+TODO: INVOICE SENT | RECEIVED"

This will let MobileOrg known which words to highlight as keywords, and whether they should be red or green (todo or done).

Hope this helps,
Richard