From: "Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.com>
To: gerald.jean@dgag.ca
Cc: emacs-orgmode-bounces+gerald.jean=dgag.ca@gnu.org,
	tassilo@member.fsf.org, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: RE Re: Issues with org-mode and LaTeX export.
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:47:11 -1000	[thread overview]

Aloha Gerald,

I don't know if you saw the earlier message.  Your org-mode is out of
date.  You should update according to the instructions in that message.

Also, have you seen Worg?  http://orgmode.org/worg

Once you've upgraded to a recent version of org-mode, then the LaTeX
export tutorial there might help get you over the steep part of the
learning curve:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.php

hth,
Tom