* [org-babel] Bug in org-babel-latex when writing to PDF
@ 2010-06-14 18:04 William Henney
From: William Henney @ 2010-06-14 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org

Hi all

If I have a snippet like so:

#+begin_src latex :file foo.png
Hello from org-babel!
#+end_src

then I can execute the source block with no problems, producing the
image foo.png.

However, if I change the filename to foo.pdf then it no longer works.

An intermediate .tex file is produced that contains the line

\usepackage[AUTO]{inputenc}

which causes latex to fail. Presumably, the string "AUTO" should have
been expanded to something, but it wasn't.

This is with yesterday's org-mode and emacs 23.2.1, aquamacs 2.0

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia