* org-capture target based on filename of .org file from which called
@ 2010-10-20  9:56 Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2010-10-20  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi

I am using org-mode and org-babel a lot for literate programming. Now I
would like to setup a system for capturing
1) bugs which I find and want to fix later and
2) issues which should be solved / addressed but are not that urgent right
now.

Therefore I would like to use org-capture and its templates.

so far so good --- but I would like to have them in two separate files, of
which the file name structure is as follow:

if the org file in which I want to capture the bug / issue is called
project.org, I want the bug file be called project.bugs.org and the issues
file project.issues.org. and filed under the heading
*BUGS
and
*ISSUES

I have seen the (function function-finding-location) for the target of
org-capture, but I don't know how to write that function.

Any input welcome,

Rainer

--
NEW GERMAN FAX NUMBER!!!