* [manual] Update solution for orgmode and yasnippet conflict
@ 2011-01-10 15:50 Puneeth Chaganti
From: Puneeth Chaganti @ 2011-01-10 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode, Eric Schulte

Hi all,

I was trying to configure yasnippet for org-mode with the help of the
conflicts page [1] in the emacs manual. But I could not get it
working. Apparently the latest version of yasnippet does not work with
the solution given in the manual. After some searching, I found a
solution in Eric Schulte's  emacs-starter-kit[2].  Can someone update
the manual?

Thanks,
Puneeth

[1] - http://orgmode.org/manual/Conflicts.html
[2] - https://github.com/eschulte/emacs-starter-kit/raw/master/starter-kit-org.org

* Re: [manual] Update solution for orgmode and yasnippet conflict
@ 2011-01-11  4:40 ` Jeff Horn
From: Jeff Horn @ 2011-01-11  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Puneeth Chaganti; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

I can confirm Eric's setup is the best I've used for yasnippet. I
probably didn't look as hard as Puneeth, though. :)

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Puneeth Chaganti <punchagan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was trying to configure yasnippet for org-mode with the help of the
> conflicts page [1] in the emacs manual. But I could not get it
> working. Apparently the latest version of yasnippet does not work with
> the solution given in the manual. After some searching, I found a
> solution in Eric Schulte's  emacs-starter-kit[2].  Can someone update
> the manual?
>
> Thanks,
> Puneeth
>
> [1] - http://orgmode.org/manual/Conflicts.html