* Maximum ranges information lost in org-schedule
@ 2011-01-26 14:21 Osamu OKANO
From: Osamu OKANO @ 2011-01-26 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

Hi!

When I move schedule with org-schdule,
timestamp lose information about maximum ranges.

 * TODO run auto cleaner
 SCHEDULED: <2011-01-25 Tue .+1d/3d>

After postpone.

 * TODO run auto cleaner
 SCHEDULED: <2011-01-26 Wed .+1d>

Regards.

* Re: Maximum ranges information lost in org-schedule
@ 2011-01-26 15:29 ` Giovanni Ridolfi
From: Giovanni Ridolfi @ 2011-01-26 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Osamu OKANO; +Cc: org-mode

Osamu OKANO <okano.osamu@gmail.com> writes:

 Hi Osamu,

1. Which org-version do you use?

>  * TODO run auto cleaner
>  SCHEDULED: <2011-01-25 Tue .+1d/3d>

Here: Org-mode version 7.4
      commit-de39bf05bea84b842711faa49e560ea4bc087211
      (a bit old I know)

I cannot reproduce.

what does this repeater "/3d" mean?

> After postpone.
which command did you use to postpone?
did you postpone from the Agenda? C-rightarrow?

Giovanni

* Re: Maximum ranges information lost in org-schedule
@ 2011-02-01 22:26 ` Matt Lundin
From: Matt Lundin @ 2011-02-01 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Osamu OKANO; +Cc: org-mode

Osamu OKANO <okano.osamu@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi!
>
> When I move schedule with org-schdule,
> timestamp lose information about maximum ranges.
>
>  * TODO run auto cleaner
>  SCHEDULED: <2011-01-25 Tue .+1d/3d>
>
> After postpone.
>
>  * TODO run auto cleaner
>  SCHEDULED: <2011-01-26 Wed .+1d>

I can confirm this. It happens when changing scheduling information with
org-schedule (C-c C-s). It does not happen when rescheduling with S-left
and S-right in the agenda.

Best,
Matt

* Re: Re: Maximum ranges information lost in org-schedule
@ 2011-02-02 10:06   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-02-02 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matt Lundin; +Cc: org-mode, Osamu OKANO

Matt Lundin <mdl@imapmail.org> writes:

> I can confirm this. It happens when changing scheduling information with
> org-schedule (C-c C-s). It does not happen when rescheduling with S-left
> and S-right in the agenda.

Fixed.  It also happened when using org-deadline and with complex
timestamps like "DEADLINE: <2011-01-28 ven. +1m -10d>".

Should work fine now.

Thanks for the report and the confirmation!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Re: Maximum ranges information lost in org-schedule
@ 2011-02-02 10:48     ` Osamu OKANO
From: Osamu OKANO @ 2011-02-02 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: Matt Lundin, org-mode

> Fixed.