From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@gmail.com>
To: Matt Lundin <mdl@imapmail.org>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, Stephen Eglen <S.J.Eglen@damtp.cam.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Re: zotero (or mendeley) integration with org
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 11:40:56 +1000	[thread overview]

Is it possible to use org babel to extract bibtex entries from file of notes
to a *.bib file?

The stumbling point for me in saving bibtex sources is I don't see a way to
use the file as a bibtex *.bib file so as to use that as the direct source
for the publication.  Perhaps this could be automated with babel?

Alan