* [Babel] Finished my presentation on R using org-mode and Babel
@ 2011-01-04 15:48 Bernd Weiss
From: Bernd Weiss @ 2011-01-04 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

I appologize for this slightly off-topic mail but I wanted to let you
know that -- after asking many questions -- I finally finished my first
org-mode- and Babel-based presentation. If you are interested in my
slides or the source code, feel free to download it from my github
repository: <https://github.com/berndweiss/r_meta-analysis_intro>.
I am also interested in any comments or criticism.

Finally, I would like to thank (again) Eric Schulte and Dan
Davison who created this great piece of software and kindly answered all
my question.

Bernd