* How to disable log done notes for specific project?
@ 2010-10-03 11:14 Water Lin
From: Water Lin @ 2010-10-03 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have set the log done time and log done note for my org files using
code:
---------------
(setq org-log-done 'time)
(setq org-log-done 'note)
---------------

The log done time and log done note are very useful while I am editing
my org files. But when I publish the projects, I don't want to publish
these TODO keywords and so does the log done notes.

I used following line to disable export TODO keywords:
---------------
         :todo-keywords nil
---------------

But I don't know how to disable log done notes.

How can I do these? To set the project not to export log done notes, or
to set the project not to mark log done notes?

How?

Thanks

Water Lin

--
The Big Bang on Busy Reading: http://bigbang.WaterLin.org
Email: WaterLin@sohu.com

* Re: How to disable log done notes for specific project?
@ 2010-10-03 12:14 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2010-10-03 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Water Lin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Oct 3, 2010, at 1:14 PM, Water Lin wrote:

> I have set the log done time and log done note for my org files using
> code:
> ---------------
> (setq org-log-done 'time)
> (setq org-log-done 'note)
> ---------------
>
> The log done time and log done note are very useful while I am editing
> my org files. But when I publish the projects, I don't want to publish
> these TODO keywords and so does the log done notes.
>
> I used following line to disable export TODO keywords:
>         :todo-keywords nil
>
> But I don't know how to disable log done notes.

Hi Walter,

use

    (setq org-log-into-drawer t)

This will put the notes into the LOGBOOK drawer, which is not published.

HTH

- Carsten