* footnote-start-tag / footnote-end-tag not used in export
@ 2008-11-23 17:35 Kevin Brubeck Unhammer
From: Kevin Brubeck Unhammer @ 2008-11-23 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

If I setq footnote-start-tag / footnote-end-tag to something other
than "[" and "]", org-export-as-latex doesn't recognize them... I'm
assuming it involves replacing the hardcoded strings "\\[[0-9]+\\]" in
 org-export-latex-preprocess with something like

(concat "\\" footnote-start-tag footnote-regexp "\\" footnote-end-tag)

but I couldn't get that to work on my setup. Is this something that
could be easily fixed? (The incentive being that "<" and ">" for
footnote-tags could make it easier to use LaTeX options without
conflicts.)

best regards,
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-11-23 17:35 UTC | newest]