* clocktable :timestamp t, show CLOSED times
@ 2009-09-24 20:39 Jeff Kowalczyk
From: Jeff Kowalczyk @ 2009-09-24 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have a need to timestamp clocked-time items in the clocktable summary. All headings are status DONE, logged with timestamp CLOSED.

Can CLOSED be added as a timestamp which will be included in the clocktable column?

Per the Org Manual:

 :timestamp A timestamp for the entry, when available.
 Look for SCHEDULED, DEADLINE, TIMESTAMP and TIMESTAMP_IA, in this order.

SCHEDULED and DEADLINE seem mutually exclusive to CLOSED, I haven't used them to be certain of that.

I don't know what TIMESTAMP(_IA) means, it seems to be active or inactive timestamps found in the description text. When found, those do get included in the timestamp column.

Thanks,
Jeff

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-09-24 20:39 UTC | newest]