From: Eraldo Helal <admin@eraldo.at>
To: David Maus <maus.david@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: remember template indentation
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 23:43:12 +0100	[thread overview]

The problem is that the LOGBOOK item does not move with the headline...

example:

BEFORE
** <your topic>
  :LOGBOOK:
  - Created <timestamp> from <link>
  :END:
<your description>

AFTER
**** <your topic>
  :LOGBOOK:
  - Created <timestamp> from <link>
  :END:
<your description>

It does when created by changing to state....
But I did also find out that this is a general problem! (not remember only)

It works like this:
If there is a description text, it does not move with the headline.
If there is no description text, it does move along with the headline.

Any suggestions how to solve this?

PS: Thank you for your reply.