* Blockquotes in lists?
@ 2010-11-30  4:23 Richard Lawrence
From: Richard Lawrence @ 2010-11-30  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear Orgsters,

Is it possible to embed blockquotes inside list items, so that (e.g.)
they are indented beyond the enclosing list item in LaTeX exports?

So, for example, the following Org list:

* Some headline
  - list item 1
    #+BEGIN_QUOTE
    A great thing was said!
    #+END_QUOTE
  - list item 2

will export to LaTeX as:

% ...
\begin{itemize}
\item list item 1
\end{itemize}

\begin{quote}
A great thing was said!
\end{quote}

\begin{itemize}
\item list item 2
\end{itemize}
% ...

but what I would like is:

% ...
\begin{itemize}
\item list item 1
  \begin{quote}
  A great thing was said!
  \end{quote}
\item list item 2
\end{itemize}
% ...

Is this possible?  If so, what am I missing something?  If not, should
there be a way to get this behavior?

Thanks!

Best,
Richard

* Re: Blockquotes in lists?
@ 2010-12-01 12:52 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2010-12-01 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Lawrence; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

> Is it possible to embed blockquotes inside list items, so that
> (e.g.) they are indented beyond the enclosing list item in LaTeX
> exports?

This is a work in progress. There should be a testing phase related to
it soon.

Regards,

-- Nicolas

* Re: Blockquotes in lists?
@ 2010-12-01 16:01   ` Richard Lawrence
From: Richard Lawrence @ 2010-12-01 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Nicolas,

>> Is it possible to embed blockquotes inside list items, so that
>> (e.g.) they are indented beyond the enclosing list item in LaTeX
>> exports?
>
> This is a work in progress. There should be a testing phase related to
> it soon.

Great, thanks!

Richard