* [OT] orgmode.org down?
@ 2010-12-14 10:45 Marco
From: Marco @ 2010-12-14 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello dear orgers,
is the site orgmode.org down only for me (since yesterday) or did I
miss something?

Greetings from Germany,
Marco (domanov)

* Re: [OT] orgmode.org down?
@ 2010-12-14 10:49 ` Giovanni Ridolfi
From: Giovanni Ridolfi @ 2010-12-14 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marco <domanov@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello dear orgers,
> is the site orgmode.org down ?

yes.
cheers,
Giovanni

* Re: [OT] orgmode.org down?
@ 2010-12-14 11:48   ` Oscar Carlsson
From: Oscar Carlsson @ 2010-12-14 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Giovanni Ridolfi <giovanni.ridolfi@yahoo.it> writes:

> Marco <domanov@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hello dear orgers,
>> is the site orgmode.org down ?
>
> yes.
> cheers,
> Giovanni

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ is actually quite handy for this
moments. And yes, orgmode.org is down.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/orgmode.org

Oscar

* Re: [OT] orgmode.org down?
@ 2010-12-14 11:52     ` Marco
From: Marco @ 2010-12-14 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

> http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ is actually quite handy for this
> moments. And yes, orgmode.org is down.

That's the link I was searching for! Thanks :)=

* Re: [OT] orgmode.org down?
@ 2010-12-14 13:24 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2010-12-14 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Marco,

Marco <domanov@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello dear orgers,
> is the site orgmode.org down only for me (since yesterday) or did I
> miss something?

Yes, the site was down, it's up again -- sorry for the trouble.

It looks like the publishing process of Worg was eating too much memory.

I've turned down the publishing cron job for now and I will investigate
what goes wrong tomorrow (I have a day off).

Don't hesitate to ping me directly at bzg@gnu.org instead of sending a
mail to the list: I'll act upon this as quickly as possible.

 Bastien