From: Eric Schulte <schulte.eric@gmail.com>
To: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira <darcamo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [babel] How to set multiple variables with properties
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:28:19 -0700	[thread overview]

I think that a solution more integrated with the rest of Org-mode's
property handling would be preferable.  That is to say, there should be
a way to collect multiple value for a property in Org-mode, and Babel
should simply make use of the more general facility.

This doesn't exist yet, but I'd rather wait for the general Org solution
than push through a temporary Babel-specific solution.

Cheers -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/