* Packaging Org: how to put the newer version in load-path?
@ 2011-07-07  9:35 Sean Whitton
From: Sean Whitton @ 2011-07-07  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

I am presently packaging up Org from git for a new (to me) GNU/Linux
distribution I am switching to, CRUX [1], and I can’t figure out the
clean way to get the new version of Org in /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp to
override that in /usr/share/emacs/23.3.  I mean I could easily add it to
the front of my load-path in my own init file, but I don’t have to do
that on Arch Linux, which I am switching away from, because something
somewhere is adding it to the front of load-path for me.  What might
this be, so that I might duplicate this?  Is there a system-wide file
full of load paths for Emacs that I am missing?

Thanks.

[1] http://crux.nu/

--
Sean Whitton / <sean@silentflame.com>