* [babel] error when loading library-of-babel after update this morning
@ 2011-09-16  8:54 Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2011-09-16  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Re: [babel] error when loading library-of-babel after update this morning
@ 2011-09-16  9:28 ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2011-09-16  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Rainer,

Rainer M Krug wrote:
> when evaluating
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>   (org-babel-lob-ingest
> "~/.emacs.d/org-mode/contrib/babel/library-of-babel.org")
> #+end_src
>
> I get the following error:
>
> executing Emacs-Lisp code block...
> variable "nil" must be assigned a default value
>
> this occurred after the update this morning to
>
> Org-mode version 7.7 (release_7.7.291.g37db)

I confirm that, with the exact same message, for my own local LOB, since this
morning's update.

And I don't have a `nil' variable either in the (only) code block...

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: [babel] error when loading library-of-babel after update this morning
@ 2011-09-16 13:58   ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-09-16 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

"Sebastien Vauban" <wxhgmqzgwmuf@spammotel.com> writes:

> Hi Rainer,
>
> Rainer M Krug wrote:
>> when evaluating
>>
>> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>>   (org-babel-lob-ingest
>> "~/.emacs.d/org-mode/contrib/babel/library-of-babel.org")
>> #+end_src
>>
>> I get the following error:
>>
>> executing Emacs-Lisp code block...
>> variable "nil" must be assigned a default value
>>
>> this occurred after the update this morning to
>>
>> Org-mode version 7.7 (release_7.7.291.g37db)
>
> I confirm that, with the exact same message, for my own local LOB, since this
> morning's update.
>
> And I don't have a `nil' variable either in the (only) code block...

Hi,

I introduced this bug yesterday when I made the change which checks that
all functional-syntax variables are assigned values.  While checking the
new code deletes the variables value!

I've just pushed up a fix.

Cheers -- Eric

--