* can org-mode file export to markdown file
@ 2014-03-09  9:59 jenenliu
From: jenenliu @ 2014-03-09  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Can I write a org file and then export it as a markdown file ?

--
A lazy Emacser

* Re: can org-mode file export to markdown file
@ 2014-03-09 10:36 ` Daimrod
From: Daimrod @ 2014-03-09 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

jenenliu <jenenliu@gmail.com> writes:
Hello,

> Can I write a org file and then export it as a markdown file ?

Sure, just load the library `ox-md' then you can export to a markdown
file with C-c C-e m m

--
Daimrod/Greg

* Re: can org-mode file export to markdown file
@ 2014-03-09 11:07   ` jenenliu
From: jenenliu @ 2014-03-09 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Thanks :)