* Org agenda time table formatting reverses when loading zenburn theme
@ 2015-02-20 23:04 Claudius Mueller
From: Claudius Mueller @ 2015-02-20 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

When I build my org agenda right after starting emacs - everything looks
like it should.

However, if I load a theme (such as zenburn) and then rebuild my agenda -
the time table has changed: (i) the sorting of time is reversed, and (ii)
tasks that were inline before are now sorted out of the time table (see
arrow in both pictures).

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!
Claudius

[-- Attachment #2: no_theme.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 106906 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: zen_theme.jpg --]
[-- Type: image/jpeg, Size: 82057 bytes --]

* Re: Org agenda time table formatting reverses when loading zenburn theme
@ 2015-02-20 23:44 ` Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo @ 2015-02-20 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Claudius Mueller writes:

> if I load a theme (such as zenburn) and then rebuild my agenda -
> the time table has changed: (i) the sorting of time is reversed,
> and (ii) tasks that were inline before are now sorted out of the
> time table (see arrow in both pictures).

I do not use zenburn very often, but I just tried to replicate the
behavior and couldn't. What version of zenburn do you have? I
haven't pulled the origin since commit 0ded23f of April of last
year. You could try checking out that commit (git checkout
0ded23f) and see if your agenda behaves as expected, if so report
the bug to the developers of zenburn.

Best,
--
Jorge.

* Re: Org agenda time table formatting reverses when loading zenburn theme
@ 2015-03-02  8:59   ` Claudius Mueller
From: Claudius Mueller @ 2015-03-02  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I installed the latest version of zenburn - but I see the same thing. I then went and tested with different themes (such as wombat). Same thing. Whatever theme I load - it upsets my agenda. This is really weird.

Claudius