* execute elisp link without prompt
@ 2021-05-21 16:11 Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2021-05-21 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I have an elisp link of the form (without spaces, of course)
[ [elisp:(dired-other-window "/path/to/directory/") ][ Directory ] ].

The link works with the directory in appearing in dired window. However,
when I first click on the link, a dialog box is brought up asking me if
a I wish to execute the command. Of course, I do - and I click 'Yes'.

How can I go to link directly without being interrogated by the dialog
box?

Best wishes,

Colin Baxter.