* notmuch integration
@ 2011-03-30 11:26 Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2011-03-30 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Re: notmuch integration
@ 2011-04-14 12:37 ` Florian Friesdorf
From: Florian Friesdorf @ 2011-04-14 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer M Krug, emacs-orgmode

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:26:41 +0200, Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I started using notmuch (for searching my mail - nothing more) and saw
> the integration into org with the link type.
>
> My question: what do I have to do to be able to use the links? I assume,
> they would look like:
>
> [[notmuch:google]]
>
> if I want to show all emails with "google" in them?
>
> But this does not work "out of the box", wherefore I assume, I have to
> load or enable something? I could not find anything in the manual or on
> worg.

[[notmuch-search:google]] works for me.

I inititalize with:

(require 'notmuch)
(require 'org-install)
(require 'org) ;; needed because org-notmuch does not require it itself
(require 'org-notmuch)

btw: I'm enjoying this combination of notmuch and orgmode a lot!
--
Florian Friesdorf <flo@chaoflow.net>
  GPG FPR: 7A13 5EEE 1421 9FC2 108D  BAAF 38F8 99A3 0C45 F083