* C-c C-j and org-goto-auto-isearch
@ 2011-05-13 20:13 Session13
From: Session13 @ 2011-05-13 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I've read in the manual that if I turn off `org-goto-auto-isearch' then
in `org-goto' mode (C-c C-j) I'll be able to use certain keys (like
n,p,u) for navigation instead of starting `i-search' mode. Now the value
of `org-goto-auto-isearch' is nil (checked with C-h v) but in `org-goto'
mode pressing any key (like those mentioned previously) initiates
`i-search'. Does any one knows how to disable `i-search' in 'org-goto'
mode?

My org version is 7.4.102.g9012
Emacs version 23.2.1

Thanks
Session13

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-05-14  8:50 UTC | newest]