* bulk action mark persistence
@ 2012-03-07  1:58 Skip Collins
From: Skip Collins @ 2012-03-07  1:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-org list

When I perform a bulk action on items in the agenda, the marked items
get unmarked after the action is completed. This is a problem if I
want to perform multiple actions on the marked entries. Here is a use
case. I use capture.org to collect actionable items throughout the
day. Occasionally I view a special "refile" agenda in which I perform
bulk actions on selected entries such as tagging them, turning them
into TODO items, and filing them into appropriate targets in other
files. It would be far more convenient if the bulk action mark
persisted after each action.