* Inserting to agenda
@ 2015-10-07  9:04 Martin Kaffanke
From: Martin Kaffanke @ 2015-10-07  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there,

I do:

C-c a a RET
k a
Insert my entry later with C-c C-c or C-c C-w [refiling options]....

but then the agenda is not updated.

I can update it by pressing 'r'.  But this reloads everything.  After
the capture the agenda could know the one entry I just created and just
insert that entry to the agenda.  That would be the suggested behaviour
of users I think.  Can we do that?

Thanks,
Martin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-10-07  9:05 UTC | newest]