* keyword :html-postamble-format seems to not be used
@ 2018-05-03 21:56 Brady Trainor
From: Brady Trainor @ 2018-05-03 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

Looking at source of `org-html--build-pre/postamble`, I think `:html-postamble t` does check `org-html-postamble-format`, but I'd like it to check `:html-postamble-format` as well.

I encountered this problem as I'm trying to remove the validate string in the postamble, which `:html-postamble auto` will always include.

Not sure if there's a way to still keep the result of `:time-stamp-file` with `:html-postamble t`. That is, retain the inserted `Created: ...` string.

--
Brady

* Re: keyword :html-postamble-format seems to not be used
@ 2018-05-03 22:08 ` Brady Trainor
From: Brady Trainor @ 2018-05-03 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

Brady Trainor <mail@bradyt.com> writes:
> [...]

However, since `:html-postamble` accepts a function, I found it straightforward to take a bit from the source code and write the following,

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
:html-postamble
(lambda (info) (format
                "<p class=\"date\">%s: %s</p>\n"
                (org-html--translate "Created" info)
                (format-time-string
                 (plist-get info :html-metadata-timestamp-format))))
#+end_src

--

@ 2018-05-03 22:27 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2018-05-03 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brady Trainor; +Cc: org-mode

Hello,

Brady Trainor <mail@bradyt.com> writes:

> Looking at source of `org-html--build-pre/postamble`, I think
> `:html-postamble t` does check `org-html-postamble-format`, but I'd
> like it to check `:html-postamble-format` as well.

Fixed. Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou